99chart would like to encourage resources that will help improve on a general life performance. Therefore, today we would like to take the opportunity to thank Tim Ferris in putting together the book Tribe of Mentors.
We recommend this and his previous best sellers such as The Four Hour Work Week, Tools of Titans, The 4 Hour Body, and The 4 Hour Chef. Enjoy everybody!
Don't know which Tim Ferris book to buy yet? In this page you will be able to choose from all book collection and why not just take them all. Enjoy!
THE 4-HOUR WORKWEEK: ESCAPE 9-5, LIVE ANYWHERE, AND JOIN THE NEW RICH
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times.Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
TOOLS OF TITANS: THE TACTICS, ROUTINES, AND HABITS OF BILLIONAIRES, ICONS, AND WORLD-CLASS PERFORMERS
From the author:
“For the last two years, I’ve interviewed more than 200 world-class performers for my podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show. The guests range from super celebs (Jamie Foxx, Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc.) and athletes (icons of powerlifting, gymnastics, surfing, etc.) to legendary Special Operations commanders and black-market biochemists. For most of my guests, it’s the first time they’ve agreed to a two-to-three-hour interview. This unusual depth has helped make The Tim Ferriss Show the first business/interview podcast to pass 100 million downloads.
THE 4 HOUR BODY: AN UNCOMMON GUIDE TO RAPID FAT LOSS, INCREDIBLE SEX AND BECOMING SUPERHUMAN
Details: 9780307463630 Features: -Title: The 4-Hour Body. -Sub title: An uncommon guide to rapid fat-loss, incredible sex, and becoming superhuman. -Subject: Health and fitness / Diets. -General subject: Health and fitness. -Language: English. -ISBN: 030746363X. Subject: -Health & Fitness. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Age Group: -Adults
TRIBE OF MENTORS: SHORT LIFE ADVICE FROM THE BEST IN THE WORLD
From the author:
In 2017, several of my close friends died in rapid succession. It was a very hard year, as it was for many people.
It was also a stark reminder that time is our scarcest, non-renewable resource.
With a renewed sense of urgency, I began asking myself many questions:
Were my goals my own, or simply what I thought I should want?
How much of life had I missed from underplanning or overplanning?
How could I be kinder to myself?
How could I better say “no” to the trivial many to better say “yes” to the critical few?
How could I best reassess my priorities and my purpose in this world?
To find answers, I reached out to the most impressive world-class performers in the world, ranging from wunderkinds in their 20s to icons in their 70s and 80s. No stone was left unturned.
This book contains their answers—practical and tactical advice from mentors who have found solutions. Whether you want to 10x your results, get unstuck, or reinvent yourself, someone else has traveled a similar path and taken notes.
This book, Tribe of Mentors, includes many of the people I grew up viewing as idols or demi-gods. Less than 10% have been on my podcast (The Tim Ferriss Show, more than 200 million downloads), making this a brand-new playbook of playbooks.
No matter your challenge or opportunity, something in these pages can help.
Among other things, you will learn:
• More than 50 morning routines—both for the early riser and those who struggle to get out of bed.
• How TED curator Chris Anderson realized that the best way to get things done is to let go.
• The best purchases of $100 or less (you'll never have to think about the right gift again).
• How to overcome failure and bounce back towards success.
• Why Humans of New York creator Brandon Stanton believes that the best art will always be the riskiest.
• How to meditate and be more mindful (and not just for those that find it easy).
• Why tennis champion Maria Sharapova believe that “losing makes you think in ways victories can’t.”
• How to truly achieve work-life balance (and why most people tell you it isn’t realistic).
• How billionaire Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz transformed the way he engages with difficult situations to reduce suffering.
• Ways to thrive (and survive) the overwhelming amount of information you process every day.
• How to achieve clarity on your purpose and assess your priorities.
• And much more.
This reference book, which I wrote for myself, has already changed my life. I certainly hope the same for you.
I wish you luck as you forge your own path.
All the best,
THE 4-HOUR CHEF: THE SIMPLE PATH TO COOKING LIKE A PRO, LEARNING ANYTHING, AND LIVING THE GOOD LIFE
“If you crossed Jason Bourne with Julia Child, you’d end up with Tim Ferriss.” – Marco Canora, Chef-Partner of Hearth & Terroir
“Wildly inventive.. [a] rangy, obsessive immersion in food and its many wonders. [T]he tools needed to learn to cook well can be deployed in every manner of endeavor, from skinning a deer to memorizing a deck of cards. The author distills them into minimal, learnable units and examines how to order the units so as to keep readers engaged in their endeavors. Ferriss is a beguiling guide to this process, at once charmingly smart aleck-y and deadly serious, and he aims to make readers knowledgeable and freethinking.” - Kirkus Reviews
"Tim Ferriss distills kitchen wisdom like a rotary evaporator on power surge. The results are potent, lucid, and delicious." - Nick Kokonas, Co-Owner, Alinea, Next, The Aviary
WHAT IF YOU COULD BECOME WORLD-CLASS IN ANYTHING IN 6 MONTHS OR LESS?
The 4-Hour Chef isn’t just a cookbook. It’s a choose-your-own-adventure guide to the world of rapid learning.
#1 New York Times bestselling author (and lifelong non-cook) Tim Ferriss takes you from Manhattan to Okinawa, and from Silicon Valley to Calcutta, unearthing the secrets of the world’s fastest learners and greatest chefs. Ferriss uses cooking to explain “meta-learning,” a step-by-step process that can be used to master anything, whether searing steak or shooting 3-pointers in basketball. That is the real “recipe” of The 4-Hour Chef.
You'll train inside the kitchen for everything outside the kitchen. Featuring tips and tricks from chess prodigies, world-renowned chefs, pro athletes, master sommeliers, super models, and everyone in between, this “cookbook for people who don’t buy cookbooks” is a guide to mastering cooking and life.
The 4-Hour Chef is a five-stop journey through the art and science of learning:
1. META-LEARNING. Before you learn to cook, you must learn to learn. META charts the path to doubling your learning potential.
2. THE DOMESTIC. DOM is where you learn the building blocks of cooking. These are the ABCs (techniques) that can take you from Dr, Seuss to Shakespeare.
3. THE WILD. Becoming a master student requires self-sufficiency in all things. WILD teaches you to hunt, forage, and survive.
4. THE SCIENTIST. SCI is the mad scientist and modernist painter wrapped into one. This is where you rediscover whimsy and wonder.
5. THE PROFESSIONAL. Swaraj, a term usually associated with Mahatma Gandhi, can be translated as “self-rule.” In PRO, we’ll look at how the best in the world become the best in the world, and how you can chart your own path far beyond this book.
Listen to search for what you love at 99chart.com promo
Thanks for visiting and now subscribe to our newsletter at 99chart.com so we can stay in touch and send you promotional codes.
Share this post with your social media
Like us on Facebook 99CHARTSHOPPING
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 99chart, AND HABITS OF BILLIONAIRES, AND JOIN THE NEW RICH, AND LIVING THE GOOD LIFE, AND WORLD-CLASS PERFORMERS, audiobook, author, book collection, books, Congrats Tim Ferriss on your New Book Tribe of Mentors, gift, ICONS, INCREDIBLE SEX AND BECOMING SUPERHUMAN, kindle, LEARNING ANYTHING, library, LIVE ANYWHERE, read, ROUTINES, Shirley Henderson, THE 4 HOUR BODY, THE 4 HOUR BODY: AN UNCOMMON GUIDE TO RAPID FAT LOSS, THE 4-HOUR CHEF, THE 4-HOUR CHEF: THE SIMPLE PATH TO COOKING LIKE A PRO, THE 4-HOUR WORKWEEK, THE 4-HOUR WORKWEEK: ESCAPE 9-5, Tim Ferriss, Timothy Ferriss, TOOLS OF TITANS, TOOLS OF TITANS: THE TACTICS, TRIBE OF MENTORS, TRIBE OF MENTORS: SHORT LIFE ADVICE FROM THE BEST IN THE WORLD